Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Toolpedia Wiki
- July 2012
Name that tool 1 is up! Think you know what this tool is or does?
- June 2012
We're new! Welcome to Toolpedia. We are a wiki about tools: hand tools, power tools, specialized tools, that anyone, including you, can edit. Click the Edit button at the top of any page to get started! --Badger16 (talk) 01:26, June 17, 2012 (UTC)
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Check out our Manual of Style.
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Adding content
- We have two lists of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
- Or head on over to the forums and coordinate with the community on editing, projects, and more.
| Browse Toolpedia by Letter: |
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Pump pliers are long-handled pliers whose jaws are set at an angle from the handles. Like all pliers, squeezing the handles squeezes the jaws, but the pivot point for the jaws and handles is adjustable, enabling the pliers to grip widely disparate sized items. They were developed in 1933 by Howard Manning, chief engineer for the Champion DeArment Tool Company ... read more